Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Shinya Aoki nos EUA ?

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
l7
Moderadores
Moderadores

Shinya Aoki nos EUA ? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Shinya Aoki nos EUA ?   Shinya Aoki nos EUA ? Icon_minitimeDom Jul 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Written by Shinya Aoki in his weekly column for kamipro.com.

"I defeated Nagata without any injuries. I'm sorry that I was very intense since I was stressed out more than usual before that fight. I would like to write about the last DREAM event this time.

The most impressive fighter was Uenoyama. He is a young guy who holds a Jujitsu brown belt from Ralph Gracie Academy, which is famous about having very high standard to pass a test for a belt. He was very skillful as I expected. In a party we had after the event, he was asking other fighters to take pics together. He was very nice guy and not noticeable. I knew that was him after taking a pic with him. Both Ralph Gracie and Cesar Gracie Academy brought up many strong MMA fighters such as Nick Diaz, Jake Shields and Gilbert Melendez. I want to know how they can do this.

After the fight, I went to a sushi restaurant near my hotel. I saw other fighters there, like Alistair, Kin and Nagata as well. I was kinda uncomfortable seeing Nagata.

The top fighters I consider are all in the U.S. now. I want to defeat them and I believe I can do it. I have confidence becoming a No.1 fighter. I will be a top fighter with my techniques and in my way."

According to a recent interview in MMARated.com, Joe Stevenson says that he would like to fight Aoki next, if he had that opportunity. Who knows, maybe the UFC will be trying to woo Aoki before you know it!

Escrito por Aoki (apenas o mais importante)
Eu considero que todos os lutadores tops estao nos E.U.A. hoje em dia. Eu quero vencer a todos, e eu acredito q posso
Eu tenho confiança q posso ser numero 1. Eu serei um lutador top com minha tecnica e no meu jeito.

fonte: mmamadness
data: 5/julho
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Ali
Usuário Heavyweight
Usuário Heavyweight

Shinya Aoki nos EUA ? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shinya Aoki nos EUA ?   Shinya Aoki nos EUA ? Icon_minitimeQui Jul 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Não creio nisso.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Shinya Aoki nos EUA ?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1